• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Custom cut barrel channels and stock blanks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any photographs and/or where can we see and hear about your work? No disrespect, you are just kind of new here.
I have been a builder for 35 years. I just got tired of high stock prices and long waits so I built a fixture for inletting barrels. Never was a big social media guy but figured this is probably the best way to get the word out. I do custom set up and can give you exactly what you want and it will be square on all four sides

Attachments

• IMG_4853.jpeg
    IMG_4853.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4856.jpeg
    IMG_4856.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4855.jpeg
    IMG_4855.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4792.jpeg
    IMG_4792.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
I have had a barrel inlet recently by Trapper Bill and his work is very good. I met and talked with him a couple times. He showed me his process and the work was turned around quickly. Very friendly and offered any additional help I needed building the rifle.

He and his family has been involved with shooting at Friendship and local matches for a long time.

Turns out we have a couple friends in common.

I would recommend him without any reservations.

Don

How about pricing?
Barrel channels
Half stock straight. 75
Full stock straight 100
Swamped 125
Oct to round 140

All prices include ramrod groove and drill 5/16, 3/8, or 7/16

Shipping is extra.

Wood prices

Full stocks up to 48”barrel. #1full curl 250-300
#2 75-90% 200
#3 50-75 % 150
#4 plain to 59% 100

Half stocks range from 75 to 150

Barrel channels
Half stock straight. 75
Full stock straight 100
Swamped 125
Oct to round 140

All prices include ramrod groove and drill 5/16, 3/8, or 7/16

Shipping is extra.

Wood prices

Full stocks up to 48”barrel. #1full curl 250-300
#2 75-90% 200
#3 50-75 % 150
#4 plain to 59% 100

Half stocks range from 75 to 150
I have around 80 to100 stocks to choose from

I have been a builder for 35 years. I just got tired of high stock prices and long waits so I built a fixture for inletting barrels. Never was a big social media guy but figured this is probably the best way to get the word out. I do custom set up and can give you exactly what you want and it will be square on all four sides
Thats great !! Best of luck to ya bud ! You do a great service for folks . Brain dead me has to try and remember to write down your info and tack it on the wall of my shop . You can help SO many folks get a start on their builds ... Really cool what you do Bill !! I'll try and send folks your way ...

Last edited:
Thats great !! Best of luck to ya bud ! You do a great service for folks . Brain dead me has to try and remember to write down your info and tack it on the wall of my shop . You can help SO many folks get a start on their builds ... Really cool what you do Bill !! I'll try and send folks your way ...
Ive been averaging less than a week turn around on inpetting. Here is some of my work. I also came into more stock blanks giving more variety. I have well over 150 stock blanks to choose from.

Attachments

• IMG_5060.jpeg
    IMG_5060.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5061.jpeg
    IMG_5061.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5062.jpeg
    IMG_5062.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5063.jpeg
    IMG_5063.jpeg