• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Cooners newbie!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Cooner it has been a delight to see more posts from you as of late. This last rifle only makes it that much more sweet. :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I once had an older gentleman tell me that a rifle is right when it comes up straight, hangs on target, and the stock fills your palm if your thumb is pointed up the wrist for finer shooting. That one looks like you talked to him too! I don't even like Hawkens much and that one makes me drool! That arched palm swell wrist has always begged for a thumbpiece in my mind.

Thanks for all your kind words and interest in this rifle. It has a new owner and I am sure he will keep 'er clean.

Good Morning Cooner,

That is definately first class, professional level work.

Among other things, great looking finish on that stock.

Best regards and good shooting,

John L. Hinnant

If you are not an NRA or NMLRA Member, why not? I am carrying your load.

Politicians Lie!! US Freedoms Die!!!

Perdy Rifles are like perdy wemen they don't stay on the open market long. I went right to the classified section and it said SOLD. Somebody got Lucky fer sure. But thanks for the pictures. ADC Trapper :bow:

John you should see a close up of the stock, it "glows" like a mirror even, no one knowing Cooner's work...he go's out and GROWS the tree to start with...myself I think this maybe one of his best and he has made a few "best" :rotf: Fred :hatsoff:

Back