• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Completed Kibler Woodsrunner, .54

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've got the building bug, and I'm selling my first couple completed projects to fund the next.

This is a .54 caliber Kibler Woodsrunner with fancy maple. This was my second build and it turned out really well. I'm selling it for the cost of the kit, plus shipping.

The brass is aged, the barrel, lock, and other steel parts are browned, and I did some bone black accents. Really cool looking stock. More pictures available on request.

PM me if you're interested. More pics available on request. Asking $1400 shipped

IMG_1243.jpg
IMG_1244.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work. Would love to see some pics of the other side, especially the cheek. What is the guns weight?

I believe only about 7 lbs. with it being a .54 caliber, it will be the lightest available Woodsrunner, and from all accounts they handle spectacularly. A hard hitting rifle that’s easy to tote afield!

BUY IT. YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT.

BUY IT SO I DON’T SPEND MY HAWKEN MONEY ON IT!!! 😄

Nice work. Would love to see some pics of the other side, especially the cheek. What is the guns weight?
Here are a few more pics.

I honestly don't know the weight. I can put it on the scale tonight. But it is a very light and handy piece.

Attachments

• IMG_1246.jpg
    IMG_1246.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1247.jpg
    IMG_1247.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1248.jpg
    IMG_1248.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1249.jpg
    IMG_1249.jpg