• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Colt’s 3rd Gen Dragoon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cpt Flint

40 Cal
Reaction score
Signature Series with full fluted cylinder, silver plated backstrap with Sam Colt’s signature engraved on it. Colt ROYAL BLUE finish. Third model In the original box with no papers. Apparently unfired. Very few of the 3rd generation 3rd Model Dragoon’s were made with full fluted cylinders.
Minor blemish on wedge. Estate sale.
$750.00 includes shipping. Well timed and smooth action. Colt’s New York address. Pictures sent to your email.

I would like pics: texian 1 8 3 7 at yahoo.com (remove the spaces of course).
You should send him a private message with that info, not a good idea to post your personal email on an open forum.
Hover over his name, select Start a Conversation, give it a title then give him your contact info.

kje54 is exactly right. It is not against the forum rules to put private information into your posts but doing it is a real bad idea.
We are seen world wide and anyone can read these posts.
Receiently, I got a PM from a member who had put his e-mail address into one of his posts. He started getting all sorts of spam e-mails so he asked me to edit his post to remove the address. I removed it but I think the cat is out of the bag when it comes to his e-mail.

I removed the e-mail address from your post. Send Cpt Flint a Conversation asking him about pictures.

Better than that, maybe Cpt Flint can add another post to this thread showing some pictures of the pistol?

kje54 is exactly right. It is not against the forum rules to put private information into your posts but doing it is a real bad idea.
We are seen world wide and anyone can read these posts.
Receiently, I got a PM from a member who had put his e-mail address into one of his posts. He started getting all sorts of spam e-mails so he asked me to edit his post to remove the address. I removed it but I think the cat is out of the bag when it comes to his e-mail.

I removed the e-mail address from your post. Send Cpt Flint a Conversation asking him about pictures.

Better than that, maybe Cpt Flint can add another post to this thread showing some pictures of the pistol?

Back