• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLA Show

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be. Taking my kids to visit my folks in Ohio and staying there. I will likely be driving down to the show for both days.

Enjoy, J.D.

Leaving early in the morning. Come visit at my table. My mentor Jim Hash will have a display of his past guns on my table. He wanted to make one last trip out there.

Unfortunately, the show is on Friday and Saturday and on Saturday is only to 4pm. Normal folks work on Fridays....
Would have considered if on Saturday and Sunday.
Oh well, part of it....

Will be there in 2014..can't wait!..
My nickel jar is filling up already. :grin:
Please bring a camera and do share...Thanks....dan

My bus ride left out this morning, Sadly I was not on it. :(
Yall make sure to stop at Wicks table and give him a hard time as I am not there to do it this year.

I will be pulling out of SE Tn early Friday morning. :thumbsup: It's about 5 hrs from where I'm at. I hope to see some of you Guys there. I plan to be there Friday afternoon till closing & then coming back for more on Saturday morning.

PS
Happy Birthday LH :hatsoff:

Lone hunter I stopped by and spilled the beans to Wick that you had told the world to go by and give him a hard time :haha: :stir:

I was going to bite the bullet and pay the yearly dues according to the new rules, but I found out it was going to cost me $100.00 just to walk in the door. I went to the CLA show for 11 years, but I just can't justify being gouged by the rule changes for the entrance fees. I will just save my money and go to Friendship or another show. Another dumb rule is that if you have never been a member, you can pay $20.00 at the door, but if you are a lapsed former member, they will turn you away.

The rules are kinda screwed up, They consider you still a member for a year and want the one year of back dues, but next year you can rejoin for the regular membership dues.

SMO, Ha, I bet he mumbled and grumbled something not so nice. :haha:
Anything he may have muttered about me is a pack of lies! :rotf:

lonehunter said:
SMO, Ha, I bet he mumbled and grumbled something not so nice. :haha:
Anything he may have muttered about me is a pack of lies! :rotf:
He said something about you didn't want or need to make any more money :rotf:

Just kidding he had only good things to say about ya :thumbsup:

What a show !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

smo said:

Like I said "a pack of lies" :haha:

It is a heck of a show for sure, I will be there next year. I dont know what is the best, The quality work of the members or the large amount of antiques. Everybody in this hobby owes it to themselves to make the Lexington show at least once.

lonehunter said:
smo said:

Everybody in this hobby owes it to themselves to make the Lexington show at least once.

That is a fact, this was my second trip and I will be back as well. I'm also looking at checking out Dixons & The Log Cabin event in the future. :thumbsup:

Back