• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Chert gunflints, 7/8"x1"

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I make these myself from Texas hill country chert. These are in excess of my personal needs so am listing them for sale as a lot of two dozen. You will get exactly what is in the picture for this lot. These fit the Kibler round-faced English lock and any others taking 7/8" x 1" flints.

$50 shipped USPS priority mail to lower 48 United States only. I can accept a personal check (preferred) and postal money order. If you want them, post "I'll take it" here and follow with a private message to me with your details and I will provide my mailing address. Will ship promptly upon receipt of funds.

20230825_183740.jpg

I don't know how some of you guys make any money at all with your pricing.

That has to be very labor intensive.

And they're perfect. Not just nasty bits of rock.

Thanks for the kind words, Springer, I'm still trying to get better at working this oddball river chert. I would have to ask at least double that to make a profit, I just enjoy making them and have accumulated an excess that needs a new home. Shipping is expensive so I'm asking about what market price is plus a couple extra dollars to help cover freight.

I live in Georgetown, Texas....this stuff is everywhere.....but no way am I going to put the time in to make these little jewels! Between blood, cussing, etc., just not my cup of tea...also don't like tea, but honey doos and Shiner Boch! That's a different modus operandi !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back