• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Cherry's

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone here dealt with Cherry's? They advertise rifles must be ordered. Anyone know how long it will generally take to get one? Thinking about buying a Kentucky or Tennessee style.

The forum rules say members cannot post links to other muzzleloading forums or, auctions or similar places where they make basically what amounts to private sales. Links to special sales should be avoided.

One also cannot make offers to buy or sell things except in the Classified Ad section.

As for links to companies that sell muzzleloading guns or equipment, it is all right to post them on the forum.

I will say, some companies don't keep their sites cleaned up like they should so posting links to sales can be misleading.
The prices may be totally incorrect if the company doesn't keep a site up to date.

BillinOregon said:
I've bought from their used inventory, never from their new. Good outfit.

Same here, I buy some of their used inventory.
Just off the top of my I have gotten around 15+ firearms from them in the last 6 years.
Never any trouble

William Alexander

I bought all three of my Howdah pistols from Cherry's when they were first introduced because they had the best price. No problems to report.

Back