• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

BUYER BEWARE - Mntnhntr is a SCAMMER

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Contact Meriwether or Loyalist Dave. I can't find Mtnhntr here.
Nit Wit
Took 30 seconds to find @Mntnhntr, if he is the guy.
1697923153211.jpeg

I think computers have IP addresses.

I think the Mods have access to the IP stuff.

A name can change, but the IP address will remain the same.
This is a true fact. If one were to try to start a new account this site will come back as the e mail already being used. If one made up a storefront email it still goes back to the same URL. however on some computers and service providers URL,s can be changed. I think this site has some tight protocol,s though.....just my understanding.

The mylife link above lit up like Christmas tree with alleged wrongdoings. It also goes to show that everything can be revealed in a millisecond by as little as a phone number. It can also ruin you by a false posting or a misspelled name.

Mntnhntr, You need to send people the stuff they paid for. If you had scammed me, I would be at your door and teach you a lesson. I absolutely hate thieves and liars. You claim to be a Marine. This is probably a lie also. DO NOT claim to be a Marine if you're not. Boy, I wish you were closer. Morons like you really get me going. Semper Fi.
Stolen Valor is worse to me than stolen money. That makes them more than just a thief, but a complete fraud of a person.

BEWARE! Member Jon Holder (Mntnhntr) is a scammer and a thief. I sent funds for an revolver he listed here nearly 2 months ago. Item never arrived and the excuse started piling up. As of 2 weeks ago he stopped responding to texts and forum messages. He will not answer his phone and will not refund my money. His profile indicated he was on the forum today. I have all the texts and messages to verify this happened. PLEASE DO NOT GET SCAMMED. Info on member below:

View attachment 262309
CALL the police in his town...get the emails /ect correspondence chats /checks/ fax them to the police in his area the sheriff

FBI and others could trace down this transaction and you must try. Forget sour grapes, go get him. Jon Holder is the perp? Chase would have to comply with an FBI request for details.

Maybe this place needs a new rule --- buyer and seller ID (copy of Dr Lic or Passport) for all transactions. I wouldnt like giving those things to be a member here but thats an option too. Never a cent should be lost.

BEWARE! Member Jon Holder (Mntnhntr) is a scammer and a thief. I sent funds for an revolver he listed here nearly 2 months ago. Item never arrived and the excuse started piling up. As of 2 weeks ago he stopped responding to texts and forum messages. He will not answer his phone and will not refund my money. His profile indicated he was on the forum today. I have all the texts and messages to verify this happened. PLEASE DO NOT GET SCAMMED. Info on member below:

View attachment 262309
So you made an electronic payment.
Big No No unless you know the individual

I leave town and logoff for half a day and I come back to this...

For the record, Full name is Jonathan Allen Holder, haven't even visited Nebraska in maybe 11 years and never sold a revolver on here.
Believe it is Jon Charles Holder using the handle @Mntnhntr on the forum receiving all the ‘love’. Nothing to do with you, but another example of why not to use your actual name on Internet forums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back