• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

bullet molds

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey captchee I found this website a while ago, you need to check this guy out me thinks you may find some info you may use and his prices seem average for a custom mold.
============================================================

HAAAAAA! thats more like it , that guy is just a few hours south of me , I think i will give him a call and see what he can do

thanks to everyone for your help

read your answer about making bag molds.I sure could use a .520 round ball mild with sprue cutter...bitterwind/thanks

bitterwind, just inquired of www.mountainmold.com if they could make me a .520 roundball, thinkin pretty soon Hornady will quit makin em,,,still have about 300 left, if he says no,,,guess I'll buy another 300 Hornady's!! Expensive as they are!

Howdy Folks -

for $30 U.S. that jeff @ jt-bullet-mold has a good price!

I am now in the process of rebuilding my baby smelting foundry with a larger casing and more insulation so i can achieve and hold consistant bronze melting temperatures
(nearly 2000 deg F). Until that is done, the bronze bag mold project will have to go on hold ... :-(

I will continue to experiment with aluminum, I am trying to make something like Lee aluminum mold blocks. Consistancy
of diameter is the trick - different alloys have different shrinkage, and if the "as cast" round ball orifice is "too small" it means way too much machining for my homemade cherry.

hopefully I will have some success stories soon that i can post photos...

best
shunka

He's good people in my book, he did a mold for my .80 cannon. Fast service coming from England.

Just :m2c:

Howdy Folks -
for $30 U.S. that jeff @ jt-bullet-mold has a good price!

Back