• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Brushy creek rendezvous March 2024

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_7084.jpeg

I spent the last couple days here shooting with the folks at Brushy Creek. This was my first time shooting at any public planned event.
All of the people I met here were so friendly and helpful. Instant friends. I had a great time.
I even got lucky and split the playing card on the Woodswalk this morning.
Any of y'all that are near enough to this area should go visit them and join them on one of their shoots. It took me 3 hours to get there from my house but it was worth it.
Unfortunately, I had to leave early, but I will definitely be going back again
IMG_2431.jpeg

Last edited:
I spent the last couple days here shooting with the folks at Brushy Creek. This was my first time shooting at any public planned event.
All of the people I met here were so friendly and helpful. Instant friends. I had a great time.
I even got lucky and split the playing card on the Woodswalk this morning.
Any of y'all that are near enough to this area should go visit them and join them on one of their shoots. It took me 3 hours to get there from my house but it was worth it.
Unfortunately, I had to leave early, but I will definitely be going back againView attachment 305927
Brother we had an absolute blast with you out here and we look forward to the next time we have a shoot! Thank you again for coming !!!

Back