• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Bill Moody rifle barrels???

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anybody out there know how to contact
Bill Moody, I believe he is the person who made
up the Forsythe barrels for my .62 and .72 cal
rifles.
I didn't buy them directly from him. I had
bought them from Roger Renner of Pacific Rifle
Company ,But i have lost contact with him ,
Thanks Joe .

Joe.

I can't help find who you are looking for but perhaps you can help me. We moved to mountaintop about two years ago and I can't find a good close black powder club to shoot. Right now I wish I'd never taken the job here and was still turning wrenches on airplanes in Lebanon County, Lots of great M/L clubs there. Thanks for any help.

Hawkeye

The barrels were made by the Oregon Barrel Co. which is a division of the below company...
If I remember correctly, the barrel maker passed... I am vague about the name of the person... I have been there, and got the full tour of the shop....
The Gun Works Muzzleloading Emporium
247 South 2nd Street
Springfield, Oregon 97477
Phone: (541) 741-4118 Fax: (541) 988-1097
hope this helps..
Redhand in Hawaii

Redhand ..
Thanks for the info . i will check that out ...
I would like to build another rifle or two and
would hate to lose touch with a source of those
barrels.
Joe.

Back