• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Belly Belt for Speed Loaders...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm all excited about this shot and powder snake set up :grin: Snipes are going to catch some hell :thumbsup:

Roy said:
I'm all excited about this shot and powder snake set up :grin: Snipes are going to catch some hell :thumbsup:

Besides giving swampy something to do..... :rotf:

Greg.

Twice boom said:
Roy said:

Besides giving swampy something to do..... :rotf:

Greg.

He likes to keep busy :wink:

Hey it's a good feeling when someone appreciates and uses something you've made for them. I'm sure you know how that is. :wink:

Roy/all.
hre's an almost completed loader out of copper tubing.
Greg.[url] http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p28/voutsi/speedloader035.jpg[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! You asked about a finish, you might try degreasing and wiping with mustard, or just use cold blue. Seems like one of the two brands of cold blue I have turns copper black. I have 44-40 and one other by brownells that I use to touch up nicks and boo boos that my guns get.

Wanna share dimensions and contruction techniques with us? I was toying with the idea to make something similar a while back and the idea took a backseat to other projects. I was working with preloaded paper cartridges, but had trouble loading them without bursting the paper..... :hmm:

Thanks for the kind words and for sharing your ideas with me.

I love to share my step to step procedures and what ever else is needed to help you make one of your own. I was telling roy yesterday that i ran in to snag that will have to be ironed out. The belly belt is sound as a good swiss watch but my loaders (sound in design) are a bit too long for the belly belts compartments if I am to use the flaps over them.
They are too long by an inch. The cure I think is to make them out of 3/4" copper pipe ,which will handle more volume in less length.

I ike the belly belt so well that I am thinking to make one exactly like it for modern shells .In 16 and 12 ga..

Thanks ,lets keep in touch.
Greg.

Latest posts

Back