• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Beeswax candles

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Im looking for as many beeswax candles as possible. Ideally I’d like to trade for them, I’ll make something you want in return out of wood, horn, or leather, or a combination. PM me and we can discuss details. Thanks!

Im looking for as many beeswax candles as possible. Ideally I’d like to trade for them, I’ll make something you want in return out of wood, horn, or leather, or a combination. PM me and we can discuss details. Thanks!
You can buy candle molds off of Amazon and bees wax from the web and make as many as you want. It real easy to do, a heat gun melts it down easily and pour into the mold, let it cool. Done

Attachments

• 20231029_191003.jpg
    20231029_191003.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
I have several, can you make a slim Jim holster for a 1860 Army?

Rick Williams on both the 18th century site for sale and Just Frontier Trash buy sell and trade has beeswax candles fro sale he hand makes. I have gotten from him both his beeswax and tallow candles and they are excellent !! He is recommended.
Ohio Rusty ><>

I think that's fine trading for one item to another. Just curious why you don't make your own? Beeswax candles are very simple and take no time. They are also pretty inexpensive as things go.
I might try to make some one of these days, but it’s mostly because I enjoy doing trades. It’s fun and it allows me to make items that are outside my usual preference of design if that makes sense!

Contact your county extension agent for names of bee keepers in your area. Beekeeping is a big hobby. You should be able to buy all the wax you need. From there you can dip candles and do yer own thang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back