• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

ball puller for old renegade

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evan9201

36 Cal.
Reaction score
i currently have a 54 renegade than is the 1st generation model, i cant find any new attacments that will fit the old ram rod that go's with it. where could i find the old attachments like a ball puller, wad puller ect?

nw_hunter said:
Does it have 8/32 threads? If so, just get an adapter to 10/32

yep it does, i'll have to pick up one of those. does it extend the brass head on the ram rod any?

evan9201 said:
i currently have a 54 renegade than is the 1st generation model, i cant find any new attacments that will fit the old ram rod that go's with it. where could i find the old attachments like a ball puller, wad puller ect?
A lot of TC ramrods had the 8/32" threads...I drilled all mine out and tapped them at the larger 10/32" so I could use the larger stronger attachments...hardware stores usually carry the matched sets of a tap & drill bit together in a blisterpac...look for 10/32" tap and it'll have the correct size bit with it...inexpensive

That's a very good idea roundball.
Those little #8 attachments are weak and using them is asking for trouble in a gun without a thru bore.

Zonie said:
That's a very good idea roundball.
Those little #8 attachments are weak and using them is asking for trouble in a gun without a thru bore.

:thumbsup: Especially when you go to trying to remove a STUCK ball and such.

rabbit03

Back