• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD ASM Colt Dragoon, SPF

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ Muzzleloaders

Dave Puvogel
Reaction score
ASM Colt Dragoon. Marked USMR. Possibly a third model, but not my area of expertise. Pistol came out of an estate of a passed on buckskinner that we're helping the widow sell off the collection. I have a number of items listed on American longrifles site. PIstol has been used, but in in overall clean condition. Bore is bright and shiny. Rear sight has two flip up sights. Rear sight is loose in the barrel, but I'll leave the adjustment to the buyer. If you have useful information I should add to this ad, PM me. Have questions, don't hesitate to ask. Asking $475 plus $30 for shipping.
IMG_8441.JPG
IMG_8442.JPG
IMG_8443.JPG
IMG_8444.JPG
IMG_8445.JPG
IMG_8446.JPG
IMG_8448.JPG
IMG_8449.JPG

Thanks in advance.
Dave

It ain’t doin’ a single thing to fight scammers. Just a feel-good placebo for the weak-minded. And an inconvenience for everybody else.
Sorry Bubba - I think you are on the wrong side of this one. It's not a very big inconvenience - and not everyone who gets taken by a scammer is feeble-minded. I own a retail company - and scammers are getting better and bolder than ever. We can't stop them, but reasonable policies (like this one) cause some of them to go somewhere else to find a victim. Best regards!

It ain’t doin’ a single thing to fight scammers.
Yeah but,, it is,,
anyone taking photo's of an item they have in hand,, can easily include that hand writin/dated photo with the set of pic's they post.
Easy,,, they already takin pic's,, don't matter what pen or paper, or crayon an cardboard ta make a mark,, it's current and in hand.
If they don't have it in hand,, and wanna sell it,, all they gotta do is copy/paste,, an we've all seen hacked accounts done here,,
That's easy-peasy for those SOB cheaters that copy yer photo,, an post it elsewhere,,

There's one on here now,, feller want's to sell a gun,, but there ain't no current piece of paper with all them photo's,, there is one with a computer stamp that show's with his name and date.
That don't cut it,, click, click, save, add, click, update, copy/post,,
Copy/paste; just to show an example,, of how easy,, sorry friend,, but that new rule helps,, here at least.
1645089952366.png
1645089952366.png

Last edited:
Yeah but,, it is,,
anyone taking photo's of an item they have in hand,, can easily include that hand writin/dated photo with the set of pic's they post.
Easy,,, they already takin pic's,, don't matter what pen or paper, or crayon an cardboard ta make a mark,, it's current and in hand.
If they don't have it in hand,, and wanna sell it,, all they gotta do is copy/paste,, an we've all seen hacked accounts done here,,
That's easy-peasy for those SOB cheaters that copy yer photo,, an post it elsewhere,,

There's one on here now,, feller want's to sell a gun,, but there ain't no current piece of paper with all them photo's,, there is one with a computer stamp that show's with his name and date.
That don't cut it,, click, click, save, add, click, update, copy/post,,
Copy/paste; just to show an example,, of how easy,, sorry friend,, but that new rule helps,, here at least.
View attachment 122439View attachment 122439

And anyybody with minimal photoshop skills could take my picture you ‘borrowed’(I guess to try to prove something or make me look foolish) and put a handwritten piece of paper in it. Hell, a GOOD photoshopper could have all’a y’all sendin’ yer money to a Nigerian prince. (Wanta but a barrel by the way?)

Do you have a better idea to reduce the chance of being scammed here? If so, I would like to hear it.

In following the rules, the only comments that are to be made in classifieds, are asking about the item for sale.

Do you have a better idea to reduce the chance of being scammed here? If so, I would like to hear it.

In following the rules, the only comments that are to be made in classifieds, are asking about the item for sale.

And yet here you’re commenting to complain abut my commment.

Using minimal amounts of common sense would stop most of them. Funny, it’s called “common sense” when actually it’s not common at all. In fact, it’s one of the rarest commodities on Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back