• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Armi San Marco Hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked it up cheap at a pawn shop. It needed a wedge pin and was missing the screws that hold the lock in the stock. The barrel also had some minor pitting. It cleaned up pretty well. I made a wedge pin by cold forging some mild steel and bought a couple of screws from the local Ace hardware store. The screw were bright cap screws. I filed down the caps and used a screw slot file to make screw slots and blued the screws with cold blue. Same with the wedge pin.

Hi ,

i bought a ASM Hawken Rifle last Year at EGUN for a cheap price. The Rifle are never shoot and nearly in mint condition

The bad: it shoots 20 cm left and group badly.
Maybe it would be taken some time and a couple of shoots until the barrel are seasoned well.

The good: Doubletrigger,Triggerguard, Lock , Hammer, Nipple Frontsight and ramrod are compartible 1:1 with my old Hege Uberti Hawken.
I have investigate with a well known Hawken Collector and he told that back in the `80 a lot of parts are used for different Rifles which was made in Spain or Italy.
My is a Caliber 45

unfortunately i can not enclose pics here

regards Klaus

yes surely, i had to drive the front sight to the outer left as possibile and the rear to the right.
the better solution was to mount on a Peepsight due to the longer sightline, but here i have to mount it right outsight of the line about 5 mm
The Barrel seems to be straight
I have just chek the bedding and wedge set and hopefully to get better results next time.

By the way, have you any idea to post pics outside from photobucket.....
thx for info

Klaus

i found just a way to post the Riflepics

001_zps54bqibo6.jpg

002_zpssylu5uep.jpg

003_zpsmwyvg4mx.jpg

005_zpsh9po9tlz.jpg

Klaus :wink:

Join and upload your pictures to another photo hosting site.

Imgur and Flickr come to mind.

I'm using Flickr and although getting the picture address is a bit of a bother, it seems to work well.

I haven't seen anything that would indicate they change the amount they charged for "3rd party hosting" (posting links to pictures they've stored, on other forums).

The last I saw, they wanted $399.99 per year.

I also did a little research and found that Photobucket popularity based on visits globally has dropped off over 66% in the past 6 months. :rotf:

Theres another forum im part of that does photo hosting that's how I do it on that forum and on here

I gotta say mine looks better than yalls lol. Forgive the slight rust I just pulled it out of it's hiding spot still trying to find ways to protect it. I paid just over 200 for it used from a gun shop. It as an armi San. Marco gardone V.T 50 cal made in Italy

Attachments

• 20220428_135948.jpg
    20220428_135948.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 20220428_135932.jpg
    20220428_135932.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 20220428_135924.jpg
    20220428_135924.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 30
I gotta say mine looks better than yalls lol. Forgive the slight rust I just pulled it out of it's hiding spot still trying to find ways to protect it. I paid just over 200 for it used from a gun shop. It as an armi San. Marco gardone V.T 50 cal made in Italy
You stole that rifle! Beautiful!

Back