• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Any hunter shooters in NE Alberta

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey gents was just wondering if there was any body in my neck of the woods that would maybe like to do a little hunting or even just shooting
thanks Walt. Oh sorry Bonnyville / cold lake .

Hey gents was just wondering if there was any body in my neck of the woods that would maybe like to do a little hunting or even just shooting
thanks Walt. Oh sorry Bonnyville / cold lake .
Am I all alone hear ,looks like we need to start getting some more shooters of the holy black involved in this fun sport .

No doubt there are traditional shooters in your neck of the woods, just gotta locate them. Another forum I'm on the subject of muzzleloader hunting came up, almost everyone was talking modern with sabots and such.

Didn't say anything but was thinking that folks who want to reach out to 200 or so are just looking for a different way of using their .30-06 in any special seasons without working for it.

Last edited:
I am a little more north-central (as folks would probably pick up on from my past Edmonton House experience), but I do get out that way on occasion.

Back