• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Antique Arms & Accoutrements

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASSOCIATION OF OHIO LONGRIFLE COLLECTORS 14th annual ANTIQUE ARMS & ACCOUTREMENT show at the Grotto Hall 124 Waterworks Road, Newark Ohio Saturday September 29th 9AM-4PM. Buy, sell and trade, antique and contemporary arms and accoutrements. Contact me for more information.
Mark

Can anyone bring a ML gun, etc and sell it walking around, or on the side like in regular gun shows, or do you have to have a table? I'm thinking about talking a road trip and might want to sell a couple items.

Bucky,
Come on up, you do not need to have a table to deal at this show and do not have to use the parking lot. Let me know if you need more information.
Mark

Thanks,
I'm having a minor surgical deal that week before, but if I feel OK and the stars line up, I'd like to come. I'll have to convince the "War Department" I'm OK to travel....

Bucky,
Good luck with the proceedure. If you come up ask for me, I like to put a face with a name.
Mark

Mark -

I was able to attend the show on Saturday and really enjoyed it. Another good show. Too bad it is only once a year.

8905c

Latest posts

Back