• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another one from Bama

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ke4usl

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I've been gleaning mucho good info from this site for quite some time now. Currently building my first ML, a Chambers Yorktown in .45 cal. Taking it verrrry slow and easy. Hopefully I'll initiate it next fall.

So far the missus is patient with all this, but the 17 yr old wants to make smoke soon.

Oh, how I wish I'd started this many years ago . . .

Welcome to MLF. Better late than never. I just completed a TC .50 Hawken that I'd had for years, just hadn't gotten around to it. It has been great. My experience was that taking your time is the key to getting a good outcome. Get the 17 yr old his own kit, because you'll never get to use yours once its finished.
bramble

Rgr,
Welcome to the MLF, glad to have you onboard.
Sometime maybe show us some photos of your
gun building project as you go. Hope you will
visit often and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome aboard! You picked a great site to join and a great gun to get started with. Best of luck to you on your build, and welcome to the mother of all addictions. :)

Latest posts

Back