• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another Howdy from Texas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbaize3

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Glad to be aboard. Been shooting and reloading for 63 years. Pop bought me a muzzleloader when I was born. :wink: Now down to two flintlocks (36 and 54 calibers), a 54 cal TC Renegade and a Lyman Great Plains 54 cal pistol (both percussion)I am looking forward to learning a lot from the other members here. :bow:

Howdy from Utah and Welcome aboard! It's a great forum with lots of info and many colorful personalities.

Steve

W'all ... I reckon we can niver have too many of thim pesky Texicans! :hmm: :hatsoff:

Welcome aboard brother! :thumbsup:

Davy

Hi and welcome from another Texan. I live high in the Davis Mountains.

Lots of good help on here.

Latest posts

Back