• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another howdy from Alberta

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icehunter

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I got into traditional bp shooting just over a year ago and finally last spring I found a .54 TC Hawken that I bought immediately at a steal of a price.Shot it this past summer and always wanted a .50 hawken.Well a week ago I found one that the original owner had for 2 years then passed away. It was in storage for 20 years and his son finally decided to sell it. Picked it up yesterday,and took it out today callin coyotes. No luck callin, but this is the first time it had been fired in 20 years and felt great to have it out.It was shot by myself,a 13year old who loved it and a 33 year old buddy who is now converted to traditional bp shooting.Amazing what a front stuffer will do to ppl..This should be a fine place to spend those cold Alberta nights in...cheers all..

Latest posts

Back