• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another great video from cap& ball.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My old boss always looked for trophies. I always told him that you can’t eat the antlers, and since I’ve never cared for a typical mount (I do like the European skull type, though I just might put a big ole nasty boar head if those tusks are nasty too), I always went for the cull bucks and does. We have way too many deer (which is great for hunting) in the Hill Country. Many counties allow for something like 3 bucks/2doe, and where his lease is one can quite easily get a deer in the morning and another in the evening every single day. Since I’m a meat hunter I’d pass on the injured.

Great video. Thanks for posting, Brits.

This guy really knows how to create and edit hunting video! :thumb: I wish some of the hunting video makers for TV in the US would watch and learn!

I wonder if this wasn't fake though...he killed a nice buck and wasn't wearing the latest Bill Jordan Realtree camo-of-the-day!!! You can't kill animals without wearing the latest camo, can you! 🤣

i like that muzzleloader .. good video
Pedersoli muzzleloaders are pretty damn good. I’ve got several along with 4 or 5 custom guns. I’ve got a Pedersoli 54 cap lock jaeger with a 1:24 twist that is devastating with 90 grains Swiss FFg over a .54 No Excuse bullet. Unbelievable power with great accuracy. Perfect Hog buster.

Back