• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE All in One Sale (Kansas City)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dicel87

32 Cal
Reaction score
Gents - I really thought muzzleloading and building flintlocks would be my thing…but as it has turned out, it’s not.

So for those in the Kansas City area I am offering everything in this photo for sale as a package. Too much to list but the big items are a complete flintlock (CVA .45) in disassembled condition, powder from Grafs (2 bottles of 2F, 2 bottles of 3F), lead balls, assorted flints, files, carvers, dye, etc..

Make me a reasonable offer and I’ll throw in some other goodies not pictured and even meet you half way (KC vicinity).

Please text 816-786-2424

Scott

Moderators: have not been on site for awhile so please excuse anything that is out of bounds.

Attachments

• 41E2DA0C-8C98-4383-ACB1-3EBC2B397450.jpeg
    41E2DA0C-8C98-4383-ACB1-3EBC2B397450.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Gents - I really thought muzzleloading and building flintlocks would be my thing…but as it has turned out, it’s not.

So for those in the Kansas City area I am offering everything in this photo for sale as a package. Too much to list but the big items are a complete flintlock (CVA .45) in disassembled condition, powder from Grafs (2 bottles of 2F, 2 bottles of 3F), lead balls, assorted flints, files, carvers, dye, etc..

Make me a reasonable offer and I’ll throw in some other goodies not pictured and even meet you half way (KC vicinity).

Please text 816-786-2424

Scott

Moderators: have not been on site for awhile so please excuse anything that is out of bounds.
Sorry - thanks for reminding me about user name and dates!

Attachments

• BEF1189C-0739-4698-9464-54F7FD7960CF.jpeg
    BEF1189C-0739-4698-9464-54F7FD7960CF.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Another hint; Ya can't "sell" the powder, but you can "give" it to someone that buy's all the other stuff,
Kinda like "If you by this stuff, I'll give ya the powder"
😉
And if the buyer is a kind person he will offer you a premium price for all the other stuff.

Another hint; Ya can't "sell" the powder, but you can "give" it to someone that buy's all the other stuff,
Kinda like "If you by this stuff, I'll give ya the powder"
😉
And if the buyer is a kind person he will offer you a premium price for all the other stuff.
^^ what he said!!

Back