• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Alabama-Kentucky Rifle Show

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishDFly

69 Cal.
Reaction score
The Alabama-Kentucky Rifle Show is January 13-15 in Rogersville, AL. Flyer says dedicated to the Kentucky Rifle and its heritage along with many handcrafted items from the Colonial Period.

Anyone going or have been to it?

fdf

I’ve been the last two years. It’s a nice show, albeit kinda small. I enjoyed it so much the first year, I got a table this year to show some of my guns and stuff. Had a blast visiting with everyone and talking muzzleloaders, etc.

Sometimes you find the best items at an out-of-the-way show or
place without a huge crowd. You can talk and be heard.
By the way, where is Rogersville's nearest Interstate Hwy?
How best to get there from I-10?

I have been every year, Jack Garner's TVM sets up a bunch of parts tables with just about everything you need to build a rifle except barrels and stock wood. The barrel makers and Harrison gunstocks with be there.

wheeler show 004.JPG

Lots of tables, two rooms full.

wheeler show 003.JPG

Harrison gunstock wood.

wheeler show 005.JPG

Last edited:
Back