• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A Wonderful Day to Play

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evildog

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Got a chance to go out and play for a while today... rather overcast so it was a very nice change from the 110 plus degree temps that we have been having here lately in the California Desert.

Came back with one pic of my half scale Napoleon that I really like.... just wish they hadn't cut my head off in it.

100_0437_0001.jpg

Very cool Evildog. How about some details concerning loads? How accurate is she? Thanks for the pic.

Hi Flint.... ok, it's a half scale Napoleon with a 2 1/4" smoothbore. Cast zinc balls weighing 1 1/2 pounds. 500 gr GOEX Fg. Recoil is around 2 feet with the entire cannon weighing maybe 250 pounds. As to accuracy, I really have no idea as I seldom see where the ball actually hits... up until this time I have been more interested in taking pictures of it firing. Next month though I plan on taking a half sheet of wall board out to the range and setting it up at 150 yards or so for a target. That should give me somewhat of an idea.

Latest posts

Back