• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE A really unique looking ball starter!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks: Two Feathers here: More ball starters!
This one has the same 10-32 threaded Brass ramrod end as most of my others. The ramrod end is on a 7/16” Oak dowel. These are $22.00 each + $6.00 s&h well packed in a padded envelope to any address in the actual 50 united states. Prices have increased a bit due to increased USPS shipping charges.

This one has a very unique looking Elk antler handle! The whole shaft length (from under the antler handle, including brass tip) measures approx. 4” This starter will work very well for .45 up through .58 cal. My ball starters are hand made by me. So far, I have had no complaints. Folks really like them. The shaft has my signature and date burned in. The wood has also been oiled with Linseed Oil for long life. The brass ramrod ends are threaded 10-32 to accept your 10-32 ramrod accessories. The brass ramrod ends are hand fitted and have been cross-pinned (as seen in the photos.) for added security with 1/16” solid Brass pin. The pin has been peened over and polished flush with the brass so it will not damage your bore or rifling.

No one has ever broken one of my ball starters under normal use, or at all for that matter, that I’m aware of? The sight of the comfortable and uniquely shaped Elk antler handle alone will get you admiring looks and make you the envy of anyone who sees it! The Mountain Men loved to be different when they showed up at gatherings. Live on the edge, show off a little.

Folks, these are one of the best hand crafted ball starters on the market. Each one is painstakingly made by me in my shop to last a life time. I pay attention to the smallest details. Please buy American, and support out local Craftsmen. Thank you.
1634848746255.jpeg

It looks like the shoots and Rendezvous are in full swing again, and the BP hunting seasons have opened up in most states? Be ready for all of it! Don’t be caught off guard at the firing line, in the middle of your Woods Walk, or on a hunt with a busted cheap third world ball starter. Your shooting and hunting experiences can go from terrible, to memorable if you choose a Two Feathers proven ball starter. Ask any of my many happy, satisfied, customers their thoughts on their's. I’ve sold hundreds of these in 40+ years without a complaint.

I prefer PayPal friends, but will accept postal or bank money orders. I ship same day as money is received, exceptions are Sundays, Federal Holidays, PO hours, and Extreme weather. If interested, PM me here. As always, Thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Newest ball starters 10-21-2021 005.JPG
    Newest ball starters 10-21-2021 005.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Newest ball starters 10-21-2021 006.JPG
    Newest ball starters 10-21-2021 006.JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Newest ball starters 10-21-2021 007.JPG
    Newest ball starters 10-21-2021 007.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 61