• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Big bore ball starter...Oh, I'm back. :~))))

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks: Two Feathers here.

I found this on my work bench yesterday. It needed finishing and I needed to get back to work, so here ya’ go. This is my “granddaddy” of all ball starters. It has a 1/2” threaded Brass ramrod end. The Brass end is on a length of 1/2” Hickory ramrod blank. These are $27.00 each + $6.00 s&h in a padded envelope to any address in the actual 50 United States.

The ball starter has a massive Elk antler handle for a big guy’s hand. The antler handle measures 3” long with an average thickness/width of 1.25”. The whole shaft length (from under the antler handle, including brass tip) measures 4-3/8” This starter will work well for .54 cal. up through .69 cal. These are hand made by me. So far, I have had no complaints. Folks love them. The shaft has my signature and date burned in. The brass ramrod end is threaded 10-32 to accept your 10-32 accessories. The brass ramrod end has been cross-pinned for added security with 1/16” solid Brass pin. The pin is peened over and polished flush with the brass so it will not damage your bore/rifling.

Folks, these are one of the best ball starters (Palm Savers) on the market. Customers call them” virtually bullet proof” and “over engineered” due to their indestructible quality. Not one has ever failed or broken. Each one is carefully hand crafted by me in my shop to last a life time.

Rendezvous season will be here before you know it. Be ready for it. These make for easy and super-fast shooting. Don’t be caught off guard at the firing line, or in the middle of your Woods Walk, with a busted ball starter. Chose a Two Feathers proven ball starter. Ask any of my many happy, satisfied, customers about their thoughts on them. I’ve sold hundreds of these in 40+ years without a single complaint.

I take PayPal friends, checks and postal or bank money orders. I only ship on Tuesdays and Fridays. But I WILL ship the same day as money is received or checks clear if you use PayPal or a Money Order. The exceptions are Sundays, Federal Holidays, PO hours, and Extreme weather. If interested, please PM me here. As always, thank you for looking, and for all your business.

God bless all my customers and friends for their patience while I regrouped after my heart attack:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Big cal. ball starter 05-17-2023 001.JPG
    Big cal. ball starter 05-17-2023 001.JPG
    324.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Big cal. ball starter 05-17-2023 002.JPG
    Big cal. ball starter 05-17-2023 002.JPG
    386.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Big cal. ball starter 05-17-2023 003.JPG
    Big cal. ball starter 05-17-2023 003.JPG
    295.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Big cal. ball starter 05-17-2023 004.JPG
    Big cal. ball starter 05-17-2023 004.JPG
    326.1 KB · Views: 0
But I was fast! I got the 1st purchace of items "post return" for our Brother Two Feathers! No more unscheduled vacations my friend!

I'm not superstitous at all. God knows how many heartbeats you were alloted when he created you. My (late) big Brother advisd me not to waste any of them with fooilishness such as running/jogging when not actually fleeing for my life! Like I told SWMBO a few years ago "I'd do anything to lose weight....but please, dont ask me to diet or excerise"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back