• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD .62 Cal. Transitional Long Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For sale is a .62 Caliber Transitional long rifle with 42" swamped Colerain barrel with radius grooved rifling. Davis flintlock and brass mounted. The stock is maple with some stripe. If you have any questions, please PM me. $1200 shipped. Accepted payment forms: PayPal Friends and Family; USPS Money Order; or Personal Check which will be held until cleared.

Attachments

• .62 cal.6.jpg
    .62 cal.6.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 473
  • .62 cal.8.JPG
    .62 cal.8.JPG
    169.2 KB · Views: 488
  • .62 cal.9.JPG
    .62 cal.9.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 471
  • .62 cal.10.JPG
    .62 cal.10.JPG
    193.6 KB · Views: 434
  • .62 cal.11.JPG
    .62 cal.11.JPG
    169.2 KB · Views: 428
  • .62 cal.12.JPG
    .62 cal.12.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 442
  • .62 cal.13.JPG
    .62 cal.13.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 442
  • .62 cal.14.JPG
    .62 cal.14.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 454
  • .62 cal.15.JPG
    .62 cal.15.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 423
hello thomas...just joined and lost i admit..trying to figure out how to send a pm..lol

looking for a flintlock rifle hoping for a smaller caliber as I am new and not a hunter. are u listing any others

Brad

To send PM. Point your mouse cursor at the person you want to PM, then click on Start Conversation. Takes 10 seconds :)

I've decided to add some accessories to sweeten the deal for the rifle. I will throw in a new leather possibles bag, a flint wallet with half a dozen flints and tools, and a powder horn.

Acc1.JPG

Hope I'm not intruding on this thread. I built this rifle about 10-11 years ago from a blank, using a Colerain barrel and RE Davis Early Germanic lock for a friend in NY. Looking at it now, I wish I would've put a patch box on it along with some incise carving but I didn't feel my skill set was up to it at the time. Everything was done by hand inletting the components including lock, barrel, trigger etc and the stock was shaped using a rasp and files. If I had 1100.00 right now I'd buy it back.

Hope I'm not intruding on this thread. I built this rifle about 10-11 years ago from a blank, using a Colerain barrel and RE Davis Early Germanic lock for a friend in NY. Looking at it now, I wish I would've put a patch box on it along with some incise carving but I didn't feel my skill set was up to it at the time. Everything was done by hand inletting the components including lock, barrel, trigger etc and the stock was shaped using a rasp and files. If I had 1100.00 right now I'd buy it back.
That's what in waiting on . Money lol I love a german gun

Not intruding at all, Thanks for the information. I got it from Neil Murray, who I think you built it for.
Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back