• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

6 more horn straps with patterns

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taz

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I've been on a vacation for the last few days with too much time on my hands so I dusted off the old Inkle loom and made a few horn straps.
I have included the patterns I used to weave the straps if anyone is interested in making some for themselves.

Picture041-1.jpg

Picture040-1.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture038-1.jpg

Silverfox, That is simply FAN..STUNNING..TASTIC :shocked2: Almost too beautiful to take to the field. AWESOME!!!!

:hatsoff: Nice work Silver Fox! I like the way you illustrate your pattern. That makes it much esier to keep track of than the way I have been doing it :bow: :bow: Hope you don't mind if I "steal " your system :grin:
Soggy

Shoot I really like them. You almost make it look easy. However I suspect its not quite that simple. Great work! :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back