• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD .58 cal. ball block

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here: Just in time for Christmas.

It's another ball block. This one is a 3 hole .58 cal. and the price is $20.00 shipped to you in a padded envelope.

The block measures: 2.75” long, 1.25” wide, and .590” thick. The block is made of Red Oak, from right here in NE Pa. It’s been signed; oiled, and hand buffed to a nice satin finish. All holes are counter sunk for easy loading of PBR’s. There is a thong hole, but you can also shove it in a pocket, OR toss it in your shooting bag, your choice.

These blocks give a fast follow up shot when needed and the help the loading with frozen fingers.

You all know my policies on shipping times, so I won’t go through that again.

If you’re interested; PM me here.
Merry Christmas.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• New ball blocks 12-06-2021 004.JPG
    New ball blocks 12-06-2021 004.JPG
    210.4 KB · Views: 43
  • New ball blocks 12-06-2021 005.JPG
    New ball blocks 12-06-2021 005.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 43
  • New ball blocks 12-06-2021 006.JPG
    New ball blocks 12-06-2021 006.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 37
@Two Feathers not sure if it’s something in your wheehouse, but I’m looking for a wax scraping block for .44, .54, and .575 grooved conicals.
Perhaps one block with two holes for each caliber?
Have attached a photo of a rather crude but effective reference.
Please me know if this is something you might be interested in tackling.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• EF6CA9C0-431A-49CA-917A-1C2F8818092B.jpeg
    EF6CA9C0-431A-49CA-917A-1C2F8818092B.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 18
Howdy folks:
Where are all the Big Bore BP shooters/hunters who wanted these? Christmas is headed our way FAST! These make great stocking stuffers.
They are a real time saver when that quick second shot is needed. They last a lifetime, and they're inexpensive. What more could you ask for from a Stocking Stuffer? They're practical, AND practically indestructible!
Merry Christmas.
God bless:
Two Feathers

I shoot a .562" with a .015" patch. Will this hold them securely? If so, I'll take one.

OOPs...sorry; I hate computers especially when you can't type!! :oops::eek:
Well...the hole mics. out at .590". You essentially need .577" based on your measurements. So I'd say, Yup...she'll work fine!
My ball blocks are drilled with the predetermined drill bit of the size posted here on the forum, by one of the members.
I've been selling these for quite awhile and have had NO complaints about sizing! If you have an issue, just send it back and I'll refund your money and try to make a better fitting one. Ya' can't beat that offer.
PM on the way.
Merry Christmas my friend.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Still here:
Two Feathers

@TwoFeathers for some reason I haven’t seen your posts.
I’ll take a .54 and .58 if you’ve got them still.

Send me the total with shipping and your PayPal address and I’ll get it to you this evening.

@TwoFeathers for some reason I haven’t seen your posts.
I’ll take a .54 and .58 if you’ve got them still.

Send me the total with shipping and your PayPal address and I’ll get it to you this evening.
RogueAdventurist:
Thank you. NOT sure what the heck happened?? I went looking for my listings to see if there were any comments, and somehow they were all the back around page 16 or higher? No WONDER no one was buying anything...NO ONE could find them? YUP...they're both still here. You WERE talking about the ball blocks..right?
I'll PM you my PayPal email. i don't like posting my personal info. on forums.
God bless:
Two Feathers

RogueAdventurist:
Thank you. NOT sure what the heck happened?? I went looking for my listings to see if there were any comments, and somehow they were all the back around page 16 or higher? No WONDER no one was buying anything...NO ONE could find them? YUP...they're both still here. You WERE talking about the ball blocks..right?
I'll PM you my PayPal email. i don't like posting my personal info. on forums.
God bless:
Two Feathers
Payment sent, looking forward to seeing how they work out!
All the best

SUPERFAST shipping and GREAT communication from @Two Feathers

Top shelf guy all around with great craftsmanship.
RogueAdventurist:
Thank you for your time to post and your business. MAN...the USPS is really falling behind? I'm just thrilled that they FINALLY showed up after being a week late!
Good luck, stay healthy. Be successful in your hunts.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back