• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD .50cal Traditions Mountain Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I swear I posted this one yesterday along with my St. Louis..... anyway....

Going down a new road, so selling off a couple of my kits I built.
Like new, never fired Mountain rifle.
I built this one last fall myself.

A Plano case will be included.
$400 shipped to anywhere it is legal within the lower 48.

1.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 98
Geez...didn't the kit cost more than that? Sounds like an EXCELLENT deal for someone looking for an excellent repro. Looks like a good build.

You are correct on the price of the kit.
I think I may have paid a little more for it, something like $429 or so.
Funny thing is, Traditions does not offer this kit or the St. Louis anymore.

I enjoyed building them, but as I said, I have discovered I am no builder by any stretch of even my imagination after seeing what many here can do.
I am moving up about 5 years from 1858 in my firearms preferences, and this one and the "Hawken" just will not fit in anymore, so this would be a good entry level purchase for someone.

I am not in a hurry to sell, but have been thinking about this for a bit now, so ......

How about $300 and whomever wants it pays the shipping or picks it up in person from me here in SE Wisconsin?
Case still included etc.
Willing to drive to meet somewhere if not too far.

Please delete or mark as sold.

I am redoing the stock and finish on this one and the other Traditions I have for sale, and they will not be done until the end of summer / early fall.
Thanks,
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back