• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD 45 cal maxi balls (price reduced)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

longcruise

70 Cal.
Reaction score
These are powder coated, not lubed and re sized to .451. These were tc factory bullets. With PC coating they weigh 205 grains.I've shot these in my tc 45 1:48 with excellent results. Have also shot PCd 50 cal maxis in a TC 50 with excellent results. Because of our ml hunting regs here in Colorado i can't us a 45 for elk and i rarely hunt only deer. So I'm sending these down the line for someone that may have a use for them or just to try the PC concept. These can be shot with or without lube.

$27 TYD REDUCED now $22 TYD priority mail any of the 50 states.

20230612_112652_copy_800x800.jpg
20230612_112759_copy_800x413.jpg

Last edited:
These are powder coated, not lubed and re sized to .451. These were tc factory bullets. With PC coating they weigh 205 grains.I've shot these in my tc 45 1:48 with excellent results. Have also shot PCd 50 cal maxis in a TC 50 with excellent results. Because of our ml hunting regs here in Colorado i can't us a 45 for elk and i rarely hunt only deer. So I'm sending these down the line for someone that may have a use for them or just to try the PC concept. These can be shot with or without lube.

$27 TYD REDUCED now $22 TYD priority mail any of the 50 states.

View attachment 227822View attachment 227823
I’d like to buy the 45’s. How many ya got? What’s the total cost including postage?
How do you prefer to be paid?
Thanks
Salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back