• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED 45 CAL Barrel for the CVA Squirrel Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Too-Tall

62 Cal.
Reaction score
When I was 9 I got the CVA Squirrel Combo kit for Xmas. It came with both a 45 cal and a 32 caliber barrel. I sold it long ago and recently acquired it back but the 45 caliber barrel existence is no longer known. It is a direct swap on the CVA Squirrel rifle. I am looking for a 45 barrel. Any leads would be great. Or else i might have to find the parts and build one.

When I was 9 I got the CVA Squirrel Combo kit for Xmas. It came with both a 45 cal and a 32 caliber barrel. I sold it long ago and recently acquired it back but the 45 caliber barrel existence is no longer known. It is a direct swap on the CVA Squirrel rifle. I am looking for a 45 barrel. Any leads would be great. Or else i might have to find the parts and build one.
Well both are very hard to find. I think mine are 3/4 across the flats. Good luck on your quest.

I took a frontier stock and shrunk the inlet to 3/4 and put in on a wood diet. It turned out to be a very nice gun. Old 80's barrel never fired. What's a in the white .45 Squirrel worth?
Don't know on the .45. my .32 came from Log Cabin Shop in Ohio and was around $130. That was like eight years ago though. The OP might want to check there in case they have one. I also got a new CVA .54 Hawken barrel about the same time and price.

I have one that, I believe, is unfired. I got one recently that had a .32 and a .45. I am using the .32 for my wife but would sell the .45 for $200. But before you buy I want to dig it out and check its condition and that I described it correctly. Give me until Friday since tomorrow is Thanksgiving with relatives. Dale

I have one that, I believe, is unfired. I got one recently that had a .32 and a .45. I am using the .32 for my wife but would sell the .45 for $200. But before you buy I want to dig it out and check its condition and that I described it correctly. Give me until Friday since tomorrow is Thanksgiving with relatives. Dale
Wow, you're a dream-maker!

Oh wow! When I make a mistake, it is huge. I thought I remembered one barrel was .32 and the new one a .45. Wrong! Both are .32. I am sorry, wish I had one for you in.45, but I do not, the new one is .32 as well. Dale :doh:

Oh wow! When I make a mistake, it is huge. I thought I remembered one barrel was .32 and the new one a .45. Wrong! Both are .32. I am sorry, wish I had one for you in.45, but I do not, the new one is .32 as well. Dale :doh:
All good I appreciate the effort. You gave me hope and that's all I i can ask for at this point.

Back