• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.32 cal Round Ball Mould

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am looking for a round ball mould for a .32 cal... a .315 ball would be right. I had ordered one from F&M Reloading (was actually a LEE .313), but they sent the wrong item as they apparently don't have it anymore and changed the order numbers. :cursing:

Who makes a .315 round ball mould and where can I find one?

As always, much appreciate the feedback!
Hubertus

A .310" diameter ball is usually what is ordered and made for the .32 rifles, not a .315. I think you are going to have to special order such a mold. Talk to Tanner, NEI, and Rapine about making you that mold. Lee used to have a long line of odd-sized ball molds, but they have cut back on those. YOu might check with Hornady. They sell "O" buckshot, which is nominally .32 caliber- a little big for your wants, but perhaps they are small than that size. Buckshot is sold in 5-7 lbs bulk containers, and you save a lot of money buying that much. Also check with Ballistic's Products. They also sell buckshot in bulk bags or jars.

Try Muzzleoader Builders Supply,LLc.
TEL.497-292-8866
Ask Susanne I think her dad owned lee molds at one time.
Ephraim

I don't know of any currently produced .315 molds, other than having Jeff Tanner or someone else make you one. I have a T/C mold that is .315 and they do show up fairly regularly on the auction sites if you keep your eyes open, lots of times new in the box. If I was looking for another, I'd probably get a .311 Lee mold.

Back