• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

30 years on Prudence Island.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, all I can say is I waited 4 minutes and it buffered 4% :shocked2: (think that calls fer a do over.....satellite must be way

over there -------->
satellite.gif

:thumbsup: Congrats ! Swampy............you gott'er done.............now behave yourself and get to healing up so you'll feel better next year.
Soggy

Soggy said:
:thumbsup: Congrats ! Swampy............you gott'er done.............now behave yourself and get to healing up so you'll feel better next year.
Soggy

Yeah I had to promise the PT to stay in bed as much as I can the following week and behave. My cousin dropped off a load of split wood and I said (jokingly) I had to stack it. :rotf: wish you coulda seen her face. :shocked2: I had to assure her I was just kidding. :haha:

I ain't doin nothin until November muzzleloader season.

I take my hat off to you. You're one tough hunter! I don't know any able-bodied hunters that would've been able to sit on stand that long waiting for a deer. And that'll be a good-eating animal. Like they say, any deer is a good deer. Congratulations!

:thumbsup: Swampy, I am delighted for you and proud of ya, but still I worry about ya. Take care and behave. Vern

sutherland said:
I take my hat off to you. You're one tough hunter! I don't know any able-bodied hunters that would've been able to sit on stand that long waiting for a deer. And that'll be a good-eating animal. Like they say, any deer is a good deer. Congratulations!

Thanks sutherland, I sure consider it a trophy. :thumbsup:

Congrats! :hatsoff: :bow:

It so good that you don´t let yourself get stopped by the disease. :thumbsup:
I´m sure this helps to get well - you need those highlights when you have to deal so long with pain and stuff. :wink:

And hey, my knife got an own picture! :shocked2: :grin:
Hope it did the job it was made for well. That style was the most common among hunters in Germany.
My Dad was using no other knifes back then for hunting.

Swampy said:
Well looks like they putme in the news paper again. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Took me a while to find it Swampy, I kept looking in the police log :rotf: :rotf: . Way to go. Vern

God keep you Swampy. You are an inspiration. Any time I think I will never go in the woods again I think of you and say I can do it next year. Ron

Congrats Swampy! You are the MAN. :bow: :bow: :bow: Now take care of yourself until you are ready to get after them again!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: Somehow I knew you would end up going to the Island. :wink:

Swampy, I just downloaded and watched your video after you shot your doe, then called my daughter Sarah over and we watched it again. We both agree, congrats to you on a job well done! :thumbsup:

Scott

41Aeronca said:
Swampy, I just downloaded and watched your video after you shot your doe, then called my daughter Sarah over and we watched it again. We both agree, congrats to you on a job well done! :thumbsup:

Scott

Well thank you. I can tell ya I feel much better now than I did there. I promised the PT I'd stay in bed for a week and take it easy on the arm but the boys were out in the Cooler cutting up a beautiful ten point that hogged out at 190, so I had to sneak out for an hour or so and see how things was goin. Glad to get back in bed though. :haha:

God bless ya Swampy, you are one special person.
Not many of us could have done what you have been able to accomplish over the years.
My hat's of to you my friend. :hatsoff: Hang in there and get well!!!
Dusty :wink:

Back