• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

2023 Alabama Kentucky Rifle show Jan 13-14 Jan 23

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some how "cool" does not fit the rifles there, maybe if you under 30 it might.

Everyone one there was old, grey headed and bearded, cool is not in their vocabulary.
Oddly, I find it the opposite. I have no idea if "cool" is in the lexicon of under 30 crowd. I tend of to think of everyone who used it is pushing 40 if not 50 now, but it goes back much farther than that.

I thought the 2 Kibler Woods Runners I got to see in the white were pretty "cool", then again, I was 19 in 67 when I went off to the Army and the hippy movement was going strong in California but not around Ft Knox. It wasn't until I saw some "cool" crotch length miniskirts in England when I was working on a Huey at a small detachment at Burtonwood that I realized what was going on in the "world" and that I was missing out on it. I was stationed near Manheim Germany; the short skirts, hippies or "free love" hadn't gotten their before I left to go back home at the end of 69.

The word "cool" is ingrained in people my age, never to leave.
First time I got to see a Woodsrunner in person and immediately "cool" and a plethora of other words came to mind. The size and weight of that gun are astonishing. That completely sold me on buying a kit sometime this year.

Also I loved the guns Wayne Estes had on hand. So cool...

Oddly, I find it the opposite. I have no idea if "cool" is in the lexicon of under 30 crowd. I tend of to think of everyone who used it is pushing 40 if not 50 now, but it goes back much farther than that.

First time I got to see a Woodsrunner in person and immediately "cool" and a plethora of other words came to mind. The size and weight of that gun are astonishing. That completely sold me on buying a kit sometime this year.

Also I loved the guns Wayne Estes had on hand. So cool...
Everything Wayne does is cool.

Latest posts

Back