• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

2/3s Scale Walker

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The ultimate toy; a 2/3s size .22 caliber precussion Walker. I would love to find one at a garage sale. From the August, 1963 "Muzzle Blasts" Look at the price, $49.95 when Replica Arms Co. was asking $79.95 for a '61 Navy or '60 Army.
Walker 001.jpg

In the late 60's my Dad was an OGCA member & he'd bring me to all the gun shows. Around 1968 he was looking for a Replica Arms 1861 Navy (which I still have today). I recall seeing a .22 replica of a cap & ball revolver for sale & I'll bet it was one of those. Dad passed on it, since he paid around $50 for the Navy & that .22 was already over $100 - don't think many were made or that the company was in business for very long.

The ultimate toy; a 2/3s size .22 caliber precussion Walker. I would love to find one at a garage sale. From the August, 1963 "Muzzle Blasts" Look at the price, $49.95 when Replica Arms Co. was asking $79.95 for a '61 Navy or '60 Army.
View attachment 15169
I wonder if he still taking orders?
I want to know where to send my $4.95 deposit, I might even buy two.
That would make Josey Wales envious!
Fred

Just think, there are some our there. If they do pop at gun shows every now and then what is the going price these days?

Back