• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE 1865 Enfield for sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m willing to buy it. Most of the PH I have seen has the BSA stamp on the butt. I need to send the information to a friend also. As soon as I get feedback from him I’ll be happy to get it.

My 1858 P-H doesn't have any stamp on the butt. Got stuff blocking the safe right now, so I can't check the 1853 and 1861.

From the comments it is difficult to ascertain if this is an original or a replica/defarb. I would say that is why it hasn't sold. I am interested, and I bought a replica P-H on here already.

From the comments it is difficult to ascertain if this is an original or a replica/defarb. I would say that is why it hasn't sold. I am interested, and I bought a replica P-H on here already.
How much does a replica parker hale usually sale for?

The British-made Parker Hale muskets have progressive depth rifling, just like the original Enfields. The OP says this one is from the 70s, so it is British-made. It seems in nice condition with a good bore. It's worth every penny of what he is asking. My guess is that the reason this hasn't sold is because a good set of pics has not been provided. This would include removing the barrel and getting a photo of the markings near the breech on the underside and the serial number, also removing the lock and getting a photo of the inside of it.

Holy cow everyone it's obviously a run of the mill Parker Hale 3 band rifle. Progressive depth rifling with slow twist

I agree except - as I posted before, I learned that some of the Parker Hale pattern 1853 (“three-band”) Enfields had 1:48 rifling. I was told that they were made for the U.S. market. I have two PH p1853 Enfields, in both 1:48 and 1:78 rifling. They are both accurate and I’m not convinced that one is better than the other. If I didn’t already have these two I would have made an offer.

Latest posts

Back