• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

14th annual English Creek, Iowa

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fleener

50 Cal.
Reaction score
This will be the 14th year for us to host our rendezvous in southern Iowa. It all started with another muzzle loader list...

Date is the last weekend in Sept.

It is not a large event, nor one that is published to the general public.

You can come as you are. In period correct clothing and camp or modern as you like.

If you have never been to a rendezvous before, but would like to come you are welcomed.

Come a stranger, leave a friend.

We have friendly shooting competions at metal, swinging targets. Family event. Flintlock to inlines are welcomed.

There is no charge to attend, plenty of running water, wood and clean modern outhouse.

Location is on S45 7 miles north of Chariton Iowa.

If you are intrested and need more details please email me at [email protected].

I am leaving on 09/02 and will be gone until 09/14 on a moose/caribou hunt in Alaska, so no email while I am gone.

art fleener
aka snapper

Back