• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

'05 RangerDefenders of Bouquets 1763 Expedition

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Irish Jack

40 Cal.
Reaction score
:applause: Here's a pic of the members of the Rangers of the Ohio Company who portrayed the scouts, hunters and laborers working for the British on Col. Henry Bouquets' 1763 expedition to Fort Pitt.:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
File0008.jpg

Fine lookin bunch. That fellow to your right...I spent the afternoon at the whiskey rebellion with him and a few others this past weekend.Good times

That's a great picture! I can tell there's a lot of time and effort in the clothes and such. Great job!

-Shooey

Hey "MAD JACK"
These rangers look great. Tell'em so, thank'em for the pose and thank you for the pics... Loyalist Dawg :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :hatsoff:

Here's a question I haven't been able to answer. What are the names of the rangers who served on Bouquet's relief expedition in 1763?

Gary,
You asked the question and I sent an e-mail to the Director of Education at Bushy Run Battlefield. Here is his response,.. and request:

Hi Jack,
Sorry this reply has taken so long. The museum has been a one man operation since the middle of August (our seasonal went back to college) and it is very easy to get behind in emails and phone messages. Unfortunately there is not a known list or roster of soldiers that were at the battle of Bushy Run or served on the campaign that we know about. Bouquets two letters to Jeffery Amherst on August 5 and 6 do mention some names of officers that were wounded, killed, or did some noteworthy function during the battle. At the present time this is the only information we have to go on. Bouquet

Back