• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wild pig ham

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BillnOregon!

Modified your Székely Gulyas recipe a bit and made up a batch today! Venison and sauerkraut being the base. It turned out awesome!!

Thanks again!!

Looks good in spite of my Indigestion problems. I'd still try it even with the stomach ailments that are bothering me at the moment. My Dr. and myself are both puzzled as to the what and why. Guess I'm just getting old. But it does still look mighty good especially with that stuff you mentioned and I cant handle right now- sauerkraut.

Looks good in spite of my Indigestion problems. I'd still try it even with the stomach ailments that are bothering me at the moment. My Dr. and myself are both puzzled as to the what and why. Guess I'm just getting old. But it does still look mighty good especially with that stuff you mentioned and I cant handle right now- sauerkraut.
I had a weird bout of stomach problems a few years ago to where I really wasn't hungry for weeks (I ate for nourishment, but didn't enjoy anything). I went on a scout with friends and managed to eat a few pieces of jerky and a small amount of stew, though rum was what kept my stomach in check for the weekend. In discussion, a friend suggested yogurt (Live cultures) - I got some on Sunday and by Tuesday, my stomach problem had vanished. Might be worth a try...

Hey thanks guys for your understanding. I'm almost back to normal now. It couldn't have been too serious, the kraut always sounded good!

Latest posts

Back