• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

US approves the nation’s first ‘lab-grown’ meat

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another reason I don't eat at fast food restaurants, anyone say Chix filet.
Being retired, I opt for never eating at the fast food joints. But when I was working I was as guilty as anyone else. Luckily it’s been years since I have and I never intend to break the streak. They’re just unhealthy.

I should add that my liver has enough work already dealing with my sips of bourbon.

Last edited:
Fast food restaurants are probably already serving it.
You know that they can’t do that without disclosing and permission. This thread is so hilarious. “Ah won’t eat me that” if there’s no food you will. Soylent green is people.

Kind of like all the “boogaloo” talk a few years ago that ended when j6 showed people that maybe they didn’t want to go that route.

If they could grow decent nest in a lab, who cares? If you have no food, you might eat it.

How long will the game last, to include any edible critter made of meat, when the real food shortage comes?
It's been shot out before when there were far less people than there are now.
You just gotta have a good place to hunt, if my wife would eat hunted game, I would buy no other meat. When a kid at home the dinner table always had some kind of meat on it and it was not bought if you know what I mean, and you can always take a carrot and a 4 lb. setting maul for a walk in some farmers field late at night. Just gotta think outside the box sometimes. P.S. all critters are edible when one gets hungry enough.

You just gotta have a good place to hunt, if my wife would eat hunted game, I would buy no other meat. When a kid at home the dinner table always had some kind of meat on it and it was not bought if you know what I mean, and you can always take a carrot and a 4 lb. setting maul for a walk in some farmers field late at night. Just gotta think outside the box sometimes. P.S. all critters are edible when one gets hungry enough.
Walking in a farmers field at night is a risky proposition in good times let alone lean ones.
😂

Latest posts

Back