• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

US approves the nation’s first ‘lab-grown’ meat

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we need this technology if we are ever going to colonize space

while I will not be lining up to try the vat grown mystery meat I am happy to see it being pioneered

let them iron out the issues over the next 10 years and I will give it a try, but I am not eating the first 2 generations of the tech, I don't do lab rat duty

I’m not wanting to run out and buy any.
Standing back and looking at it dispassionately, we engineered livestock and vegi stock for ten thousand or more years. In a way this is just the ultimate breeding. After all its living tissue.
That said I think I’ll join @cynthialee and leave it alone for now

So, what's next? Is it just me or should we be thinking about Edward G. Robinson and Charlton Heston? (If you don't get that you're probably better off.) Ignorance is bliss. Num, num, num.

How prophetic, is it Soylent Green on Friday ?

No way am I going to eat artificially manufactured "Meat" !

They cant even produce "vaccines" worthy of the name nowadays, and those that do "take the jab" do so risking their own lives.

Oh........the new meat "substitute" , just what we need. First they poison us with "covid" drugs , then we are supposed to go for fake meat. Sounds like another vehicle to further poison us clandestintly , then have the guts to persistently harass us multiple times , wanting to survey us , to see how good a job they did. I "totally" , trust the govt..

The same people responsible for this want us to.eat that.
The people allowing this to happen call you and I monsters and uncaring about our fellow human beings over a firearm.
This is where your tax money goes when it's not being given away.

we need this technology if we are ever going to colonize space

while I will not be lining up to try the vat grown mystery meat I am happy to see it being pioneered

let them iron out the issues over the next 10 years and I will give it a try, but I am not eating the first 2 generations of the tech, I don't do lab rat duty
That does fit with my Contention of leaving it on the Enterprise… 😎

Flintlock, caplock, black powder, leather, wool, lindsay-woolsey, linen, parched corn, jerked meat, johnny cake, corn pone, salt pork, hasty pudding,,,,, lab made meat.....
Hmmmm, I wonder which,,,,,,,

Never mind.... 😞
🎶one of these things
Is not like the others
One of these things
Just doesn’t belong🎶

Oh........the new meat "substitute" , just what we need. First they poison us with "covid" drugs , then we are supposed to go for fake meat. Sounds like another vehicle to further poison us clandestintly , then have the guts to persistently harass us multiple times , wanting to survey us , to see how good a job they did. I "totally" , trust the govt..
I think that I will approach this laboratory meat the same way I approached the covid vaccine. I'll wait and see then turn it down.

Latest posts

Back