• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Traditional ML Hunting Mindset?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you know all that you stated? By a lightning bolt from above or what? I don't get into that sort of "stuff".....Fred

pab1 said:
I was a corrections officer for a long time. It gets ingrained in you to analyze conversations and peoples actions. Picking up on subtle signs often helped prevent things from "going south". Have to learn to turn it off sometimes!

Are you familiar with the Stanford prison experiment conducted in 1971 ?

colorado clyde said:
pab1 said:
I was a corrections officer for a long time. It gets ingrained in you to analyze conversations and peoples actions. Picking up on subtle signs often helped prevent things from "going south". Have to learn to turn it off sometimes!

Are you familiar with the Stanford prison experiment conducted in 1971 ?

Yes Clyde. Its about as close to an actual prison environment as "reality TV" is to reality. Like many studies the people conducting it can influence it to produce the results they want.

Back