• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The Kings Pattern Re- Visited

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
003-2.jpg

I have a camera
And Gazelda takes a perrty picture
Deutsch

I have only shot 10 ball from her
But soon she will spout fire and ball from her wicked mouth ....We will see!
Deutsch

I am going to convert the Bess to use a Steel Ram Rod and retaining spring.
This will be covered in ,,Steel Rod Required
Deutsch

Hi BD,
Very well done. Congratulations. That is the first India made gun I have seen that looks right. You did a great job and I hope others will be inspired by your efforts.

dave

I thought this was a dead thread LOL LOL
I have had to put everything on hold again. My wife Tammy is having more health issues
And will not be able to work for some time.
Thanks for all the kind words about my job on the Injun gun .If any of you folks are the Praying type ,please say one for the Beckmeyers we need all the help we can get!
Thanks
Deutsch

Prayers for your family Big D, I personally know how hard it is to have loved ones who are not well, you are in my thoughts and prayers

I like your gun but thats not why Im posting. Know that mee and my dad have you on our prayer list. The power of prayer is amazing I have seen how it works. love becky

Thanks for all the kind words and Prayers
Tammy is Fighting hard and is not willing to give up.We are getting some hope from the doctors,and will keep looking till we get the answer or the solution we are looking and praying for .
Thanks
Deutsch

Once you post a picture from Photobucket, if you delete it or move it into another album or sub album it won't show up here because Claudes computer is looking for it in its old location.

Back