• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Target

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also put white or yellow paint on my front sight. It helps against dark backgrounds like the side of a deer.

When I started with the Sheriff's Dept., a veteran told me to tape an aspirin on the silhouette target to help "pick a spot". It really helped. They wouldn't let you do that when qualifying, however.

Cynthialee said:
I painted my first front sight (red) the other day...

This getting old manure is for the birds.
Amen girl...just you wait, it don't get better! :shocked2:

Wes/Tex said:
Cynthialee said:
I painted my first front sight (red) the other day...

This getting old manure is for the birds.
Amen girl...just you wait, it don't get better! :shocked2:

I don’t know, it seems to me as my eye sight gets worse there are some advantages. :hmm:

When I look in the mirror I think I still look good.

:blah:
William Alexander

When I look in the mirror in the mornings I think "It ain't never gonna get any better than this"....

I've been doing a lot of looking around for good targets too. They really don't make them like they used to. When I was in my 20's they sold targets that could be seen clearly at 50 yards or more. Now the best ones I've found get fuzzy looking when I set them out past ten paces...what's the world coming to? :grin:

Louisk said:
I've been doing a lot of looking around for good targets too. They really don't make them like they used to. When I was in my 20's they sold targets that could be seen clearly at 50 yards or more. Now the best ones I've found get fuzzy looking when I set them out past ten paces...what's the world coming to? :grin:
It's a conspiracy, I tell ya, a conspiracy! :grin:

I like white bullseyes too, I made some by whiteing out the 9 an 10 rings on the target and it works great. Scouts like them to as they can also see their hits.
Fox

Back