• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Swampy's smoooothie

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comedians!

Eat yer heart out RC! This why mine took so long, Roy actually built two at same time, one left handed for his father but he said he won't build another lefty so your outa luck!

nefowler112.jpg

STILL NOT FUNNY!he did say he was orderin my lock so he could "play" with it! hehehe! i sure hope those delivery co. don't go on strike at 5 tonite..that would be ashame! even p.o. is thinkin of joinin in..but just packages? :confused:

A little bird told me that someone got his fowler today. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I think it's probably a good thing you put 14 coats of finish on it too. Think I wore off two coats already and I ain't even shot it yet! :grin:

roy, absolutely outstanding specimen! Swapie is one lucky guy! :hatsoff:

Just got a call. :grin: We will be goin to the range tomorrow mornin so I can shoot her.

I figure this trip will be getting used to her and regulate the sights for ball. Next time we'll try shot loads.

I'm hoping she likes either 3 drams or 3 1/4 drams of FF Swiss with a .690 ball and a thick bear greased patch. If either of those are accurate out to 50, 60 yards, should make a good deer load and not hard on the shoulder. :thumbsup:

:applause: :applause: :applause: BOY, like ta see the :grin: on yer face! Good Luck! and get back to us with a REPORT! :thumbsup: RC (gees yer buddy must got a BIG truck to be haulin that DISH around!) :blah:

Swampie:

Where's this range you're talking about? The DEM range in the Great Swamp isn't open yet, is it? Is there another range in RI open to the public? Closest range to me is in Newport/Middletown but I'm not a regular member.

Brgds, Bluejacket

Hi Bluejacket,

The Great Swamp is open and on winter hours atm till April 1. Check here and scroll down, http://www.dem.ri.gov/programs/bnatres/fishwild/huntered/h_ranges.htm

I'm a life member of Wincheck and will be going there in the morning. :thumbsup:

If I remember to take the camcorder I'll get the first shot on video for ya.

Just mic'd the canvas after a wash cycle and it mic's .028 so should be perfect now. :thumbsup:

RC said:
DON'T FERGET THE CAMERA!!!! if'n that patchin works,let me know..got lots! good luck! RC

I may have a use for it hehehehe. :thumbsup: :grin:

.......... :shocked2: ....ROY....what cha be up too now?------------------------swampy,what did you measure that stuff i sent at?

He sent it to me and I couldn't get to go down the bore with the .690's just a bit too thick, and the stuff Swampy sent unwashed was a bit too thin. :haha:

Back