• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Swampy???

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
armakiller said:
Man!, when he gets back he sure has some catching up to do! Just think on how many posts an replies that have built up!! :shocked2: I hope he is doing better an the Docs can help him out.

Amen, brother. Down here we recommend more jalapenos & sour mash...your mileage may vary! :thumbsup:

update: jus got word from Swampy dr's appt..

"Doc update, she put me through some tests, held my pulse in my wrist while I moved my arms in different positions and lost my pulse every time. So she thinks it's a vascular problem, not sure where its originating from so setup another appointment with another Doc to do a Doppler test on my upper body. It measures blood flow blah blah and wants to see the test results of the MRI that was done on my neck. So something is preventing or slowing down the blood flow to my arms/hands. Looking like, when they fixed my back to straighten it a few years ago, it has caused other problems. Anyway, will know more after they do the Doppler test."

figure that's good news,, they at least know what problem is! will keep y'all updated..

Thanks RC...

We all know blood flow is important...To the arms and other areas as well...... :grin:

Let him know we are all praying for him...

It is good that he is hanging in there. I will continue to keep him in my thoughts! Geo. T.

Back