• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

MINIMUM LOAD

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hELLO , WE HAVE A SQUIRREL PROBLEM AND I WOULD LIKE YOUR RECOMENDATION FOR A MINIMUM .45 LOAD TO KEEP NOISE AT THE LOWEST LEVEL. ABOUT 25 YDS WILL BE THE SHOOTING DISTANCE. tHANKS, SHAGBARK
IMHO, go to the range to test lowest, reliable, accurate load, at that range, beginning with about 20-25 gr and work down from there.

IMHO, go to the range to test lowest, reliable, accurate load, at that range, beginning with about 20-25 gr and work down from there.
My neibor is not the greatest and I found 10 grain a little noisy , it's accurate so I'm waiting for the rascal to leave and let em have it

Get a squirrel trap and relocate them. Or drown them In a five gallon bucket if so inclined. I have relocated a dozen squirrels in the past couple months and my fruit trees are happy 😊

Back