• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Squirrel Hunting Attire

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camo t-shirts for $4, Federal shotgun shells, Red Man for 55 cents...😅
Still have my woodland camo vest from K-Mart. It's shrunk some over the years😉, and the elastic is dry rotted on the shell holders. Probably still some beggars lice on it too. Sentimental I suppose.

I used to chew the he!! Outta Red Man totems if anyone remembers them.

...from Madson's book:

madson.jpg

That picture speaks to me for some reason...

With relatives in the military in the '60s, us budget minded young squirrel hunters had a steady supply of oversized OD Green attire. I still have a couple of the "shirts" which we used as jackets. Damn if they don't still fit.

With relatives in the military in the '60s, us budget minded young squirrel hunters had a steady supply of oversized OD Green attire. I still have a couple of the "shirts" which we used as jackets. Damn if they don't still fit.
I kinda miss the old time Army Surplus stores. I remember getting the used woodland camo pants for 3'bucks, and the shirts for 2. Used of course, but as a preteen squirrel hunter, I thought I was doing big things. Not to mention they are just useful garments, lots of pockets.

The only camo I own is stuff that was given to me or that I got on super sale not cause it's camo but cause it was cheap. 🤣

Back